Exciting news for Plano as Legacy Hall is set to open this week, giving Plano residents amazing new dining options just in time for Christmas! The food hall is the latest new addition to the developing Legacy West center, and should become a go-to magnet for food lovers in the Plano area.
Legacy Hall touts this new concept as: both an experimental kitchen for well-known chefs to test their next big food idea and as an incubator for young food entrepreneurs to explore a new business opportunity. There will be food stalls throughout the dining hall, with dining options from around the world. There is literally something for everyone, with offerings from Italy, China, Mexico, India, and beyond!
Some highlights of Legacy Hall:
• It will feature 22 food stalls that offer the freshest, local ingredients and best of food trends prepared by DFW chefs and artisans.
• There are also half a dozen bars, offering unique libations from wine to beer to tiki cocktails.
• Home to Unlawful Assembly Brewing Co., a brewery & taproom dedicated to providing a wide range of premium beer styles available year-round and a rotating selection of highly creative, seasonal beers.
• Outside, you can visit the Box Garden, a unique beer garden comprised of reclaimed shipping boxes.
• For entertainment, the Box Garden will feature live music, concerts, sporting events, festivals, culinary events, and more.
No matter how you look at it, we expect it to be both delicious and a whole lot of fun. Give it a try and let us know what you think!
To learn more visit the Legacy Hall web site at legacyfoodhall.com.